Description below is for brand new sealed products and may not represent this item fully. Images are for illustration only. Contents and item condition may vary. All items are sold in working condition. Instruction manuals, guides, downloadable or online accessible content listed on the product, are not guaranteed to be included.
• Cordless power eliminates the chance of cord strangulation.
• Never gets hot, uses LED lights so always stay cool to the touch.
• All lights are entirely lead free.
• LED’s are the purest form of electricity (they do not discharge dirty electricity which is harmful to health).
• Energy efficient – uses LED lights.
• All lights are wall mounted on top of the unique crack sticker making it appear the light has broken through the wall.
• Sport lights are sized to reflect realistic appearance.
• Easy On/Off switch.
• Simple installation.
CONVENIENT + PRACTICAL
• All lights provide a comforting light for infants and children to fall asleep.
• All lights provide enough light for parents to view the infants without turning on additional lighting.
• Children can move about the room and take themselves in and out of their beds without turning on additional lighting.
• Can be placed close to the cot, bed or anywhere in the room (not restricted to outlet locations).
How to remove your 3D Crack sticker without damaging your wall
Warning! – Sticker removal should be done by an adult only.
1 – Please remove the screws from the wall prior to removing the crack sticker.
2 – Using a standard hair dyer set the heat to the highest setting.
3 – Applying heat to the sticker should be done evenly… holding the dryer 1-2 inches from the wall.
4 – Make sure to heat the entire surface before attempting to remove the sticker
5 – Once you have heated the entire sticker, start to remove the sticker from the top slowly pulling it off the wall in a downward motion.
6 – Position dryer above the sticker as you pull it off to help release the adhesive.
7 – For best results please do not rush this process. Take your time and remove the sticker slowly.
8 – Use warm water with soap to remove some of the left over adhesive.
NOTE – This process will vary depending on the climate in your area and how long the sticker has been on your wall.
Important Safety Instructions
Please read all instructions first before applying sticker and mounting 3D Deco/Night Lights. You can apply your 3D Crack ticker to any smooth ﬂat surface but make sure it is clean of dirt or grit and completely dry. Newly painted walls need at least 2 weeks before applying sticker.
The 3D Deco Lights are NOT toys.
DO NOT mount 3D Deco Lights in reach of children.
Important Safety Instructions
• For indoor use only.
• Do not use in or near water.
• Mount only on a surface that is mechanically sound.
• Do not mount near gas or electric heaters, fireplaces, candles, or other sources of heat.
Important Safety Instructions when using Batteries with this product.
• Placing the batteries for the first time and replacing the batteries should be done by adults only.
• Use AA or AAA batteries only.
• Turn Light off during the day to conserve battery life.
• Dispose of batteries safely.